When people fall out in business it can have devastating consequences for all involved. We recognise that boardroom disputes can be particularly stressful, so we provide a bespoke service in times of crisis.
We provide advice about our clients’ legal rights and obligations which is critical in any boardroom dispute. We advise when and how to litigate or on alternative means of dispute resolution where appropriate, including arbitration, mediation and round table settlement discussions.
We can act for shareholders, members, directors and companies in a wide range of disputes, including, for example, in the following areas:
- Unfair prejudice petitions for and against minority shareholders
- Acting for shareholders in relation to breaches of shareholder agreements
- Acting on behalf of shareholders to enforce their rights
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims for and against directors, partners and LLP members
- Fraud related disputes for and against directors, partners and LLP members
Boardroom disputes are not unusual, and we recognise that our clients are concerned about the financial consequences of being involved in a dispute. We therefore provide clear costs advice and consider with our clients’ various litigation funding options. We also help our clients evaluate the commercial benefit of litigation against settlement at all stages of a dispute to enable them to make informed decisions for the good of their business interests.
Please contact our team by phone on 0207 936 6329, Email or by completing our quick contact form (below).