Our business is our peopleA career with Monan Gozzett means that you will be part of a dynamic, creative and innovative team where your contribution will be highly valued.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best people at Monan Gozzett. Whether you are an aspiring trainee solicitor, a qualified lawyer, or seeking a non-legal role, we can provide a range of exciting opportunities. Monan Gozzett is an equal opportunities employer.
We have a good track record of providing work experience to young people, typically between 18 - 25, and also mature students. We believe strongly in offering this opportunity and seek to ensure that this always involves the individual making valuable contributions during their time with us. Feedback is important, and this shows that everyone really appreciates and values their time with us.
Discover where your talent could take you by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
Part-time legal secretary
Providing full support to the fee earners to produce correspondence and other documentation related to various areas of law.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with client meetings face to face and attending to them on the phone
- Arranging various meetings and diary management for fee earners
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client case files, both electronically and hard copy in accordance with GDPR requirements
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Providing full support to ensure correspondence and other documentation is maintained and is up to date at all times
- Providing support to the wider team and guide junior and temporary staff when required
Desired skills and experience:
- Used to working within a high performing team environment
- Strong and efficient secretarial and administration skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and well organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management
This would suit a candidate looking for employment 2-3 days a week, which may lead to full-time employment in the future.
Salary depending on experience. Closing date: 30th September 2019