- Defendant charged with three counts of indecency with a child and one count of indecent assault – case successfully discontinued following comprehensive trial preparation and the instruction of experts.
- Operation Amberstone (a high profile police operation) – a retired fireman accused of three allegations of sexual assault - successful in being acquitted at Court.
- Complex and high profile allegation - successful in getting matter discontinued early on during police investigation.
- A senior Staff Cadet (scouts) accused of a range of sexual allegations - successful in the matter being discontinued at an early stage in the police investigation after submission of defence representations.
- A businessman accused of historic rape and sexual assault – acquitted on all counts at trial. Key to the success was the sustained tenacity and never-say-die ethos of the team to obtain written disclosures from the prosecution.
- A businessman accused of date rape – following comprehensive preparation, the instruction of leading Queen’s Counsel, the defendant was acquitted after 5-day trial.
- A defendant accused of two allegations of assault including rape – successful in getting the case discontinued before going to trial.
- A woman accused of theft from an elderly relative as part of a Wills & Probate dispute - following lengthy and comprehensive preparation, the defendant was acquitted at trial.